MSPA Forums
Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 6 Reasons to Love a Little Girl's Show

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 6 Reasons to Love a Little Girl's Show

I was going to read the sequel to The White Box.
    But then I found out the sequel was deleted.
    And I now know why. It is glorious.
    .txt download

Quote Originally Posted by PlaceHolder View Post
    I was going to read the sequel to The White Box.
    But then I found out the sequel was deleted.
    And I now know why. It is glorious.
    .txt download
    I think having Twilight fill that role in the first one was perfect.

I don't know how, but it is.

Also, i'm guessing Canvas is

Hey guys? I need help. I'm still working on that song I was talking about a little bit ago. I think I've found an artist that can help me visually, but I want to get some opinions on the lyrics (and the guys in my chat are being totes useless right now because a lot of them are at Animazement >.>; ). I've altered about 95% of the original song so far to fit my needs, and all that I need to finish are two lines in the outro. But that's not what I'm asking for help with. I need someone, ANYONE, to look at the lyrics and make sure that I'm doing it right. Or something. I'm talking too much. Here's the song and the altered lyrics in the spoiler.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

This will get you on equestriadaily.

Quote Originally Posted by *Sigh* View Post

Lyrics seem ok (despite being disturbing in two different contexes), last lines need "mare" instead of girl.

Who exactly would be "singing" this? Cause if it's a food pony, the "A little bit of me" line takes on an additional turn of weird.
    Last edited by Zarhon; 05-26-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Ha anybody ever drawn The Felt as ponies?
    http://files.myfrogbag.com/fjs2jj/Ek...ed%20Title.png
    WWMDSD- What Would the Marquis De Sade Do?

I'd have the singer be a human, because yes, the concept of food ponies (of even normal ponies!) eating each other would be quite strange. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Bohandas View Post
    Ha anybody ever drawn The Felt as ponies?
    If anyone could, it would be Pixelkitties.

Did anyone make a picture of "The Felt" out of actual felt though?

Quote Originally Posted by *Sigh* View Post
    I'd have the singer be a human, because yes, the concept of food ponies (of even normal ponies!) eating each other would be quite strange. >.>
    So it's a musical version of this?

And this.
    Last edited by Zarhon; 05-26-2012 at 12:22 PM.

I will admit with some hesitation that I drew some of my inspiration from a clopfic named Breakfast. Take that as you will.

Protip *sigh*: Don't google image search the food ponies.

Time for stupidity!

SPIDERFU

Rarity: Beacause somepony needs to have loose morals.

Xanaxshy is hillarious.
    Source

Extra extra read all about it!

Pinkie visits the cornfield.

Taviscratch: Innapropriate edition!

Unsertain Signboard... Triangle Man's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I'm pretty sure some of those jokes were dirty, one of them was a rape joke and I'm not impressed.

The Spiderman and Rarity comics were pretty funny, though.

Also, my current crack theory is that Scratch and Tavi are 'humans in Equestia' and, when not earning money with their musical talents work with a highly eccentric group of new friends to try and get back home.

They are also just good friends and have no romantic interests whatsoever.

Pronouns
    [none]

I would find Octavia and Vinyl a lot more interesting were they not into each other, I have to admit. Their romantic relationship is exactly the same in every work I've ever seen it portrayed in, and there's never any conflict or doubt about how it's going to go. Throw them in a sitcom or something where they're not dating but instead are looking for other ponies to date, or some more complicated situation instead, and suddenly I might care, but as it is... meh.

(I could handle them in a relationship as wacky secondary characters, I suppose. But as the main characters of a story, no. Predictable beginning to end.)

Quote Originally Posted by Violet CLM View Post
    I would find Octavia and Vinyl a lot more interesting were they not into each other, I have to admit. Their romantic relationship is exactly the same in every work I've ever seen it portrayed in, and there's never any conflict or doubt about how it's going to go. Throw them in a sitcom or something where they're not dating but instead are looking for other ponies to date, or some more complicated situation instead, and suddenly I might care, but as it is... meh.

(I could handle them in a relationship as wacky secondary characters, I suppose. But as the main characters of a story, no. Predictable beginning to end.)
    This is relevant.

Unsertain Signboard... Triangle Man's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Agreeing with the Sitcom Shenanigans thing.

I mean, isn't the first thing you're going to think of when you see a sophisticated, serious character and a 'crazy party girl' character associating with one another going to be 'I SMELL A SITCOM!'?

But instead, the fandom puts it's shipping goggles on and suddenly the first thought is 'LETS HAVE THEM MAKE OUT WITH EACH OTHER!!!'.

I am disappointed and God Why Am I Considering Fanworks For The Second Time In Recent Memory? I mean I'm writing a novel and everything...

So the world is in need of a new type of TaviScratch romance fic?

The gears are turning.

Pronouns
    [none]

i would read an octascratch fic where octavia is turned into an octopus

don't judge me

don't judge me
    While that would be hilarious,

It would be even more hilarious if Scratch had a secret taste for smooth jazz.

I have seen the fanart. Interesting enough, if never serious.
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

don't judge me
    Insane Great minds think alike. (Somewhat dirty/NSFW)
    Source

Best request I ever made.
    Last edited by Zarhon; 05-26-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Pronouns
    [none]

Oh, I say that because of the images, certainly. I don't know if I'd want to go full seascape -- Octaviapus, seapony Lyra, Vinyl Shark, and so forth -- but throwing one little octopus into pony society couldn't hurt. Especially a prim octopus.

Semi-serious theory: shipping takes the place of sitcom shenanigans so easily in bronydom because the characters are toys. What do you with toys? You smash them against each other. (warning graphic twilight/rarity)

(in that the picture is itself a graphic)

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 6 Resons to Love a Little Girls Show

i dont recognize a good number of the people that post in this topic

anyway i don't know anything about this series and before i can like or hate it i need to check it out, so i'm gonna watch the first three episodes later tonight

should i check out certain ones instead or what
    3DS FC: 0920-0818-2494

Current Most Important FAdventures: Romantic Lime Adventure, an adventure about limes and romance, and Tirgostuck, the continued (text) adventures of the citizens of a strange world.

And I also write Homestuck fanfiction, I guess??

Quote Originally Posted by Tirgo View Post
    anyway i don't know anything about this series and before i can like or hate it i need to check it out, so i'm gonna watch the first three episodes later tonight
    A) Good on you for giving it a shot!

B) The first three are good series hooks. Go for it, and good luck.
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirgo View Post
    i dont recognize a good number of the people that post in this topic

should i check out certain ones instead or what
    Well this is basically the only thread and forum I ever post in.
    There's like twenty people here that actively make comments in this thread.
    Inconspicularity made this fancy chart of said people.

The first three episodes aren't the greatest, but they do a good job of showcasing the personalities of the main characters.
    According to this survey analysis, the top five favorite episodes are "Lesson Zero," "Luna Eclipsed," "A Friend In Deed," "The Last Roundup," and "Party of One."

Pronouns
    [any]

I'd say definitely the first two, and then maybe skip ahead to Party of One or whichever one has the Sonic Rainboom, don't remember what it's called atm.
    since images are disabled, here's my tumblr and here's my steam profile.
    shoot me a pm or something before adding me on steam, though.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

yeah about me saying i am gonna watch some eps i was lying and i got the entire first season

if i dont like it ill just delete it all but if i do like it ill have all this videos

IT'S THE PERFECT PLAN
    3DS FC: 0920-0818-2494

Current Most Important FAdventures: Romantic Lime Adventure, an adventure about limes and romance, and Tirgostuck, the continued (text) adventures of the citizens of a strange world.

And I also write Homestuck fanfiction, I guess??