MSPA Forums
Page 34 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 2458

Thread: ICP Decapitation Appreciation Station

  1. #826
    It could be bunnies PetPeeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Land of Hog Butchers and Big Shoulders
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    But yeah I'm really sitting here going DIE FUCKERS DIE AHAHAHAH your clown rap bloooooows

    That interpretation is comedically offensive and people should know better.
    Not really fair to what Nostalgiabraist was saying. He's making a legitimate point that making fun of dumbasses is a lame way of getting laughs. It's been said that the national sport of the internet is "Let's kick the cripple", and there's a lot of truth to it. It's a danger to watch out for.

    That said, since all of this is consistent with the story material, and kind of does the opposite of throwing pies at them, it's kosher as far as I'm concerned.
    I am sometimes this guy:

  2. #827
    Here until the end of time Blaperile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    9,772

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    I just saw the potato.

    Welp, B2 Dave's still a badass!

    I hope he's still alive and kicking, and found his way into the session.

    As for B2 Rose, I hope she went after Guy Fieri, and succeeded of course.

    Let's hope this isn't the last we see of them.

    Anyway, thanks to Homestuck I got to learn about Guy Fieri and the ICP too. I didn't know about them before.

    When you think about it, Homestuck is very informative about quite some stuff.


  3. #828
    An Actual Deer Yrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of L and of
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    Yeah first thing I thought of was Idiocracy.
    I wonder if Faygo helps plants grow? It doesn't have electrolytes so I doubt it.
    This was also honestly my first thought.

    While the Huss is here we should ask if that was the inspiration.
    steam|da|tumblr|art tumblr|mmostuck|mmostuck irc|Somnia - Adventure thing
    MTF corn
    (Please PM me if you try to add me on Steam)

  4. #829
    Prince of Void/Bard of Shit shadowedAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Land of Mangoes and Sunshine (Philippines)
    Pronouns
    [none]
    Posts
    3,123

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikushadow5 View Post
    You'd think that after Tavriska, people would stop breaking Tabletop RPG Rule #2.

    Y'know, "Never give the GM any ideas"?

    ...not ringing any bells? I didn't think so. Nobody ever listens to the nerds. *sigh*
    I thought that was what the Comic Discussion has been unknowingly doing all this time?
    uu: THIS IS GOING TO BE GAY AS HELL. http://i.imgur.com/FUFnL.png

  5. #830
    True of Faxx MythicalWashrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Just out of your vision at all times.
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Posts
    4,448

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yrr View Post
    This was also honestly my first thought.

    While the Huss is here we should ask if that was the inspiration.
    If I'm going to ask him any question, it's "Why aren't there more panels with people waggling their eyebrows?"
    Sigquotes and Soundcloud below!

  6. #831

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    More trivia you guys probably didn't know.

    When I killed Nepeta that was me going FUCK FURRIES!

    When Eridan got chopped in half? I was being like: Hipsters m i rite? SO LAME.

    When Vriska died that was just so I could marry her though.

  7. #832
    Prince of Void/Bard of Shit shadowedAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Land of Mangoes and Sunshine (Philippines)
    Pronouns
    [none]
    Posts
    3,123

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    If I'm going to ask him any question, it's "Why aren't there more panels with people waggling their eyebrows?"
    Because the internet would obviously crash from all that awesomeness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    More trivia you guys probably didn't know.

    When I killed Nepeta that was me going FUCK FURRIES!

    When Eridan got chopped in half? I was being like: Hipsters m i rite? SO LAME.

    When Vriska died that was just so I could marry her though.
    Somewhere out there, Jade is weeping furiously.

    Also, Even in Death confirmed for the wedding song?
    uu: THIS IS GOING TO BE GAY AS HELL. http://i.imgur.com/FUFnL.png

  8. #833
    An Actual Deer Yrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of L and of
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    If I'm going to ask him any question, it's "Why aren't there more panels with people waggling their eyebrows?"
    Actually the other thing I want to ask him was if [S] Karkat: Mental breakdown was inspired by your eyebrowifications.
    steam|da|tumblr|art tumblr|mmostuck|mmostuck irc|Somnia - Adventure thing
    MTF corn
    (Please PM me if you try to add me on Steam)

  9. #834
    True of Faxx MythicalWashrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Just out of your vision at all times.
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Posts
    4,448

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    When Vriska died that was just so I could marry her though.
    Did you find a wedding dress that she could fit in?

    edit
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowedAngel View Post
    Because the internet would obviously crash from all that awesomeness.
    The internet has a bad habit of crashing when MSPA is involved.
    Homestuck is just the worst pilot.
    Sigquotes and Soundcloud below!

  10. #835
    Druplesnubb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,497

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Wait. ICP was a Christian rap group?
    Sort of like how Madonna used to sing Christian songs?
    Yes, except replace "was" with "is"
    I immediately noticed that 95% of everyone on the opposite side of every argument were complete idiots. After a while, however, I started to realise that 90% of everyone on my side of every argument were also idiots. Then I realised that statistically, that meant there is a 90% chance that I am an idiot. And now I don't post on the Bioware forums anymore.

  11. #836
    Go with the Flow Rikushadow5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of Space and Cotton Candy
    Posts
    2,984

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    But the more we try to distill a thesis from the humor the closer the humor will come to disappearing in our rear view mirror completely.
    That's kinda deep, mang. So PROFOUND.

    Anyway, guys. Time to play that game again. You know the one.

    Next Update:

    DRAW
    THAT
    SHIT
    In MSPaint
    or any other graphical medium. it's not like we can check.
    WARNING. SIGNATURE OFFLINE. REBOOTING...

  12. #837
    An Actual Deer Yrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of L and of
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    Did you find a wedding dress that she could fit in?
    He took one from the masts of Mindfang's ship.

    It was too small.
    steam|da|tumblr|art tumblr|mmostuck|mmostuck irc|Somnia - Adventure thing
    MTF corn
    (Please PM me if you try to add me on Steam)

  13. #838
    Heap of Feels Holly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    Yeah I'm sure that Andrew's going to cancel Homestuck based on my silly little comment.
    Goddammit SORRY EVERYONE. :<
    You just lost your awesome license.


    I didn't really notice any difference in the humor. Could be because I rarely laugh at Homestuck...or many other media experiences really.
    I'M A STONE FACE.

    No, but seriously, I'm a mix up of super-easy-to-smile but reeeeaaaaally hard-to-make-me-actually-laugh-out-loud. My brother manages to get laughs out of me with minimum effort though, pfft.

    On the other hand, I cry very easily. Like just...snap you fingers and the water work starts.
    MSPA ♣House IRC - MAPLEHOOF'S ADVENTURE - Holly's Valentines Requests [CLOSED] - Avatars - Emoticons - tumblr

  14. #839
    Witch of Heart/Thief of Fun Stormspirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Great Void -Canada-
    Posts
    5,313

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    MW, I noticed a bit earlier that you're trying to steal my title of Queen of Awesome? Bitch, please!

    Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    If I'm going to ask him any question, it's "Why aren't there more panels with people waggling their eyebrows?"
    That would make a lot of avatar potential. We could finally have canon eyebrows waggle for everybody.
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

  15. #840
    Go with the Flow Rikushadow5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of Space and Cotton Candy
    Posts
    2,984

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    More trivia you guys probably didn't know.

    When I killed Nepeta that was me going FUCK FURRIES!

    When Eridan got chopped in half? I was being like: Hipsters m i rite? SO LAME.

    When Vriska died that was just so I could marry her though.
    Apparently everyone puts a Hussquote in their sigquotes?

    This one's mine. It's too hysterical.

    Also, Andrew, you're under colwag. That amuses me a little.
    Last edited by Rikushadow5; 04-26-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    WARNING. SIGNATURE OFFLINE. REBOOTING...

  16. #841
    Bard of Void Dexlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Land of Books and Night
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAipom View Post
    I thought ICP was a shitty Christian rap group. So why did they shit on the Bible?
    To help drive the point home to the people watching the broadcast that the future of humanity is fucked. Properly fucked with no way of recovering from a fumble like that.
    Previous Old Lady avatar credit to the Benevolent аshdenej.

  17. #842
    True of Faxx MythicalWashrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Just out of your vision at all times.
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Posts
    4,448

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspirit View Post
    MW, I noticed a bit earlier that you're trying to steal my title of Queen of Awesome? Bitch, please!
    You don't even have a codpiece what kind of proper queen doesn't have a codpiece???

    That would make a lot of avatar potential. We could finally have canon eyebrows waggle for everybody.
    Because this thread needs MORE innuendo.
    (Yes)
    Sigquotes and Soundcloud below!

  18. #843
    Out of mana Bandages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    A rainy place
    Pronouns
    [none]
    Posts
    9,743

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    I laughed out loud when I saw guy fieri and the skulls and icp in front of the juggalo whitehouse.


    If you don't think it's funny to imagine those celebrities as corrupt despots, then you have a pretty sad sense of humor

  19. #844
    Captain Sparrowsmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Something witty. Maybe I'm behind you or something stupid like that.
    Posts
    1,133

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    I think we're not looking deeper into the meaning behind all this.
    B1 Dave sent Gamzee a link to ICP, and seemed to enjoy how awful it was on an ironic level, this led to Gamzee killing multiple people.
    B2 Dave could no longer enjoy ICP ironically once they were harming others, and chose to kill them.

    What we are seeing is a very developed Dave. A Dave with a depth of irony at levels we cannot possible fathom. The fact he would still kill ICP with a (probably) shitty sword before riding off on (probably) unreal air says it all. B2 Dave was only being a hero for ironic purposes, because he never truly learned how to be a hero for real, that shit is way overrated.

    That or Hussie is living out a long pent up dream to draw ICP getting decapitated within a legitimate context in a fictional universe. Hussie has strange dreams.
    Your name is Sparrowsmith. Of course, it's not really, but you like to pretend that when online due to an inside joke which only you get. It's kind of ironic. Your Avatar was made by аshdenej, it is an awesome sparrow. You just posted something lame, like you always do. You don't mind this, because it was intentional.
    Diskbreak:

  20. #845
    Witch of Heart/Thief of Fun Stormspirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Great Void -Canada-
    Posts
    5,313

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    You don't even have a codpiece what kind of proper queen doesn't have a codpiece???
    The kind of queen that has enough technology to make an invisible one!

    Because this thread needs MORE innuendo.
    (Yes)
    Yes. Yes, there needs to be more innuendo. Always. NEVER ENOUGH.
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

  21. #846
    Seer of Breath nostalgebraist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    2,056

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Andrew, here's an analogy.

    Say that George W. Bush appears in your comic at some point. And you depict him in a typical way, saying dumb ungrammatical things and so forth. (Which is a sensible way to depict him, because that's what he's actually like in reality.) And then a bunch of people groan and say, "oh god, not more Bush jokes."

    And you say, "no, no, I'm not even making fun of Bush, it's just that putting him in this one particular situation and juxtaposing him with these particular characters is really funny, honest."

    That may all be true, but it still wouldn't undo the fact that "Bush humor" is this existing category, one that has been ruined for a lot of people by endless Bushisms calendars and so forth. And this results in a constriction of people's senses of humor, such that even if your joke is really funny in some abstract and ahistorical sense, it's going to make a lot of people groan. It's a sad fact of life. We have lost our innocence and can no longer see your joke with unclouded eyes, no matter how funny it may be in the core of its exquisitely pure soul.

    That's how the ICP stuff strikes me. I know you aren't going "ahahahaha fcuk icp lol," but there's enough stuff like that out there that the joke is just more annoying than it would otherwise be.

  22. #847
    Fandom Ambassador Freack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A Daze
    Posts
    5,382

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    More trivia you guys probably didn't know.
    When I killed Nepeta that was me going FUCK FURRIES!
    When Eridan got chopped in half? I was being like: Hipsters m i rite? SO LAME.
    When Vriska died that was just so I could marry her though.
    What other reason could you possibly have?

    In other news, Reading about ICP destroying the world while one of my aquaintences sits over on the other side of the library with a Hatchet Man shirt is mildly unnerving.
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

  23. #848
    Go with the Flow Rikushadow5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of Space and Cotton Candy
    Posts
    2,984

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowsmith View Post
    I think we're not looking deeper into the meaning behind all this.
    B1 Dave sent Gamzee a link to ICP, and seemed to enjoy how awful it was on an ironic level, this led to Gamzee killing multiple people.
    B2 Dave could no longer enjoy ICP ironically once they were harming others, and chose to kill them.

    What we are seeing is a very developed Dave. A Dave with a depth of irony at levels we cannot possible fathom. The fact he would still kill ICP with a (probably) shitty sword before riding off on (probably) unreal air says it all. B2 Dave was only being a hero for ironic purposes, because he never truly learned how to be a hero for real, that shit is way overrated.

    That or Hussie is living out a long pent up dream to draw ICP getting decapitated within a legitimate context in a fictional universe. Hussie has strange dreams.
    Why don't we have both?
    WARNING. SIGNATURE OFFLINE. REBOOTING...

  24. #849
    It could be bunnies PetPeeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Land of Hog Butchers and Big Shoulders
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    1,489

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Does a princessess princesses' princesses'es the codpiece of a princess contain real cod?
    I am sometimes this guy:

  25. #850
    An Actual Deer Yrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of L and of
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Insane Clown Posse Memorial Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nostalgebraist View Post
    Andrew, here's an analogy.

    Say that George W. Bush appears in your comic at some point. And you depict him in a typical way, saying dumb ungrammatical things and so forth. (Which is a sensible way to depict him, because that's what he's actually like in reality.) And then a bunch of people groan and say, "oh god, not more Bush jokes."

    And you say, "no, no, I'm not even making fun of Bush, it's just that putting him in this one particular situation and juxtaposing him with these particular characters is really funny, honest."

    That may all be true, but it still wouldn't undo the fact that "Bush humor" is this existing category, one that has been ruined for a lot of people by endless Bushisms calendars and so forth. And this results in a constriction of people's senses of humor, such that even if your joke is really funny in some abstract and ahistorical sense, it's going to make a lot of people groan. It's a sad fact of life. We have lost our innocence and can no longer see your joke with unclouded eyes, no matter how funny it may be in the core of its exquisitely pure soul.

    That's how the ICP stuff strikes me. I know you aren't going "ahahahaha fcuk icp lol," but there's enough stuff like that out there that the joke is just more annoying than it would otherwise be.
    Notice the lack of ICPisms though.
    That's the difference; at no point did he make fun of ICP.
    They were just there, plot relevant and subject to plot resolution (in this case, their assassination).
    steam|da|tumblr|art tumblr|mmostuck|mmostuck irc|Somnia - Adventure thing
    MTF corn
    (Please PM me if you try to add me on Steam)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •