Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2477

Thread: Jailbreak: Now In Colour!

phantasmaid phantasmalDexterity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Re: Jailbreak: Now In Colour!

Quote Originally Posted by .Chika View Post
    (Actually, by exile, I mean "those carapacian that talk to the players and guide them", not every carapacian on earth.) But we didn't see a base "grow" at the former emplacement of Jane's house in "Jane: Enter" ... So there won't be terminals ? We also saw Jake's island 400 years Post-Condescension, there doesn't seem to be any base there ...
    Well, do we even know where do they come? If they come from the meteors, then there surely won't be any of them. If they are already there, and grow from the CD (for example), then there might be terminals. But everything is covered by water, so we obviously can't see them if there's any.
    I refuse to redo my sig. Just gonna hide it for now.

So, I think it is safe to say that JackBreack has taken a turn away from Jailbreak at this point.

And, Could jAck potentially send himself home with this sendificator? Bcause that seem like the obvious thing to do.
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Freack View Post
    So, I think it is safe to say that JackBreack has taken a turn away from Jailbreak at this point.

And, Could jAck potentially send himself home with this sendificator? Bcause that seem like the obvious thing to do.
    It's too small. If he tried it would only send part of him.

Probably, but he'd presumably only be able to send his head.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

I am back from social duty bluuuuh

The definition of exile is pretty clear, when it comes to SBURB. They are the ones who use the bases to give commands to the players.
    Considering the term exile, it is fairly likely that most or, probably, all such roles are generally fulfilled by exiled carapacians.

Being a carapacian living on future Earth doesn't automatically make one an exile, just like being a member of a forum doesn't automatically make you a mod. That would be chaos!

Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    The grass is always greener, or some shit like that.
    Writing is easy to me, but goddamn visual artists astound me.
    Like how do you turn those lines and colors into something that blows my mind. I can't even draw a straight line.
    I agree. I'm a sort of decent visual artist, but I have always wished I was good at making music, instead.
    I am so jealous of musicians.

Speaking of the sendificator, the pumpkin was bigger than Jack and had approximately the same volume, so its strange that he can't send himself, unless the machine has anti-prisoner-sendification programs or something.

I guess they're sprites and thus symbolic representations and the pumpkin is actually much smaller and Jack taller?

Land of Dikes and Windmills (Take a guess...)

I don't think so... He'd need to fiddle with the one that send the
    Our Handles on PC are hexagonAdmirer/thegreatPretender (OOC) and aquaticDistress! Talk to us sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    It's too small. If he tried it would only send part of him.
    Oh, right, those suicides.

I still think he could make it work if he was smart and also kind of a contortionist.

Quote Originally Posted by avolitionalArtisan View Post
    all such roles are generally fulfilled by exiled carapacians.
    I must have somehow missed a great bit of story, but is it ever explained what they did to be exhiled? Because that word alwyas sort of implied being "sent away" and I do not recall that happening to any of the exhiles, who were fairly upstanding citizens.
    Last edited by Freack; 05-03-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

I am back from social duty bluuuuh

The definition of exile is pretty clear, when it comes to SBURB. They are the ones who use the bases to give commands to the players.
    Considering the term exile, it is fairly likely that most or, probably, all such roles are generally fulfilled by exiled carapacians.

Being a carapacian living on future Earth doesn't automatically make one an exile, just like being a member of a forum doesn't automatically make you a mod. That would be chaos!
    A fifth exile, sleeping for centuries in the belly of the ruins, far beneath the desecrated idol once sharing its visage with the legendary SPEAKER OF THE VAST CROAK.
    Sorry, but WK was counted as an exile when he didn't do anything related to the exile stations.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Perhaps, but there was an exile station for him, I think? It just wasn't used because Jack interfered with that.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Oh, right, those suicides.

I still think he could make it work if he was smart and also kind of a contortionist.

I must have somehow missed a great bit of story, but is it ever explained what they(1) did to be exhiled? Because that word always sort of implied being "sent away" and I do not recall that happening to any of the exhiles, who were fairly upstanding citizens.
    He just needs to be cunning enough to find the solution.
    (1)Who? You mean every exile, or the ones we saw?

Perhaps, but there was an exile station for him, I think? It just wasn't used because Jack interfered with that.
    There was?
    Last edited by phantasmalDexterity; 05-03-2012 at 01:14 PM.

He didn't get one specifically.
    WV used the Cork Station. (PM too, but just for a short while)
    PM used the Apple Station.
    WQ the Egg Station.
    AR the Becquerel Station.

And since the stations are spawned according to the Entry Items, there wouldn't be one designated for WK.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

The Exile bases are delivered with the meteor that (almost) lands on the Kids' houses when they enter.

This is also why the Egg base was split in half at first, and the Bec base was in a million different pieces. Because the same things happened to the meteor.

I know there are carapaces in Future Earth, but probably none that will command any players, for no meteors will land when the Nobles will enter the session.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaperile View Post
    The Exile bases are delivered with the meteor that (almost) lands on the Kids' houses when they enter.

This is also why the Egg base was split in half at first, and the Bec base was in a million different pieces. Because the same things happened to the meteor.

I know there are carapaces in Future Earth, but probably none that will command any players, for no meteors will land when the Nobles will enter the session.
    We don't know how the Carapaces got on earth though.
    They may have brought equipment with them.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Eck, right, never mind! I thought the Becquerel station was his. I didn't really think of that.
    Each station is the shape of the entry item of the person that went into the session on that particular spot. The person that can be commanded in that station is the client player of the former person.

Thus AR commanded Dave in the Becquerel station. That's an easy way to remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous View Post
    We don't know how the Carapaces got on earth though.
    They may have brought equipment with them.
    Touché.

I personally don't think that they'll have any bases with them though, because it would be difficult to fit into their ships. I'm not ruling it out though!

Douché.

I personally don't think that they'll have any bases with them though, because it would be difficult to fit into their ships. I'm not ruling it out though!
    It's a stretch, yeah.
    I'm just not willing to rule out the possibility just yet.

Each station is the shape of the entry item of the person that went into the session on that particular spot. The person that can be commanded in that station is the client player of the former person.
    So, wait.

Does this mean Dirk will be controled from an Apple?

Dang, will there even be exhiles this time around? I always thought it was an important part of the game, but JAne skipped prototyping too.

Uses Abbrvtns 2 Condescend u Ace of Dark-Hearts's Avatar
    Maybe in Connecticut, maybe in Ohio, maybe in Beijing??? (I'm trying to keep my location ambiguous.)

It's a stretch, yeah.
    I'm just not willing to rule out the possibility just yet.
    Don't think that I didn't just see what you did there.

You know what you've done.
    My tumblr. Also here is my art and music blog. Check 'em out, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Dark-Hearts View Post
    Don't think that I didn't just see what you did there.

You know what you've done.
    Called myself a douche?

Seriously, it was kind of a requirement here.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

So, wait.
    Dang, will there even be exhiles this time around? I always thought it was an important part of the game, but JAne skipped prototyping too.
    Or maybe only Auto. Since technically he is Jane's server player... If there even will be stations. Which isn't likely.
    Freack, why are you writing 'exhiles' everytime? it's 'exiles' without an h. I'm just curious.... (no, I'm channeling Dani)
    Last edited by phantasmalDexterity; 05-03-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Uses Abbrvtns 2 Condescend u Ace of Dark-Hearts's Avatar
    Maybe in Connecticut, maybe in Ohio, maybe in Beijing??? (I'm trying to keep my location ambiguous.)

Called myself a douche?

Seriously, it was kind of a requirement here.
    I just sort of only saw two posts and saw touche to douche.

but I saw that subtle edit in his quote
    My tumblr. Also here is my art and music blog. Check 'em out, maybe?

Pronouns
    he/him/his

So, wait.

There's not much chance that there are going to be any Exiles.

[...]

And Jane has been in the Medium for some time now, but no voice has talked to her. With John and Rose they spoke quickly after they had entered.
    So, there are carapaces on Future Earth, but probably none that will command any players.
    Last edited by Blaperile; 05-03-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phantasmalDexterity View Post
    Or maybe only Auto. Since technically he is Jane's server player... If there even will be stations. Which isn't likely.[/color]
    I'm pretty sure the definition of "server player" is pretty loose, though.
    And Autoresponder is basically just a splinter of Dirk, so he'd still count as Dirk anyway.

the wh1te shells don't seem to be too upset over the deaths of their comrades, freak'in bugs, they disgrace what it means to have red blood. This is disappointing, there probably won't be any queen tears. Shes going to act so no-chill-auntly about the massacre the error of her ways probably wont dawn on her until she matesprites with a sharp bit of metal

Quote Originally Posted by >:D View Post
    the wh1te shells don't seem to be too upset over the deaths of their comrades, freak'in bugs, they disgrace what it means to have red blood. This is disappointing, there probably won't be any queen tears. Shes going to act so no-chill-auntly about the massacre the error of her ways probably wont dawn on her until she matesprites with a sharp bit of metal
    excuse me

there's only room in this forum for one person with a face for a name

(and that's me)
    EB: you asked me what was wrong and i said i am not a homosexual then i turned around and whispered best prank ever