MSPA Forums
Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498996979899
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2460

Thread: jai lbrak

bustin-bustin-bustin-bustin- Karp's Avatar

Re: jai lbrak

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspirit View Post
    Shit. Woah. What the hell is happening here. Are we...damn, are we really agreeing with each other? *GASP*
    The two most disagreeable people in agreement with one another? I think that makes sense in a roundabout way. and then they porked.

Well...depends on how you see it. Yes, I have to admit that it's frustrating to see so many people always drawing Rose and Kanaya making out as soon as there is an update in which both are present. Then again, that's fanart. That's how it is. I must sound really hypocrite saying this while I have an avatar of Rose and Kanaya kissing. But, I always try to use only pictures with a neutral environment...
    This is the way the hivemind functions; characters involved in current affairs tend to be shipped harder immediately after the events they partake in are shown, then they ebb until their next appearance.

That said, classy girls who also happen to like to kiss one another shouldn't have to wait for an update to do so.
    Click below for Dancin' Lil' Seb, The WV Folder and other stuff.
    VV Do it. VV

Witch of Heart/Thief of Fun Stormspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by colwag View Post
    Yeah, you pretty much agreed with my every point there, I don't even need to compromise on anything yet. :V

I tend to be agreeable when you agree with everything I say.

But if Rose/Kanaya does happen, I will be curious how it evolves, I guess. I do think they need some outside help for both of them before they make their own advances, but how they develop? Eh, we'll see. Hope it's hilarious, if nothing else.

Sink or swim, Rose/Kanaya better end in a hilarious way. That's always the best way to work.
    Sure, hilarious endings are really great. I think it would be pretty fun to see their relationship develop in that sense, simply because both of them really have problems with humor. Real humor, not the sarcastic kind. I wonder if we will ever see Rose laugh. That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Karp View Post
    The two most disagreeable people in agreement with one another? I think that makes sense in a roundabout way. and then they porked.
    Eugh...colwag and I can be in agreement, but I would back off from sloppy makeouts, thank you very much.

That said, classy girls who also happen to like to kiss one another shouldn't have to wait for an update to do so.
    Sure, I don't wait for an update to kiss my girlfriend.
    Last edited by Stormspirit; 05-08-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

Uses Abbrvtns 2 Condescend u Ace of Dark-Hearts's Avatar
    Maybe in Connecticut, maybe in Ohio, maybe in Beijing??? (I'm trying to keep my location ambiguous.)

In my opinion, I think Kanaya need someone who is also passive, like her, but to a lesser extreme. Kanaya needs to learn to be able to express herself and also be just more aggressive in general. She is on my right track, however, with the whole Vriska Troll Standoff incident and her escapades with Gamzee. With a passive lover, she can exert some form of dominance over them that would in a sense, make her a better person.

But Rose is okay too I have no problem with that.

Oh my god I just saw something on TV that said GA and I'm like, "haaaaaaaa, Kanaya."
    My tumblr. Also here is my art and music blog. Check 'em out, maybe?

Alright, I think it's appropriate to finish this poetry filled thread with one last poem. It's called "The Spider's Dream". It's a bit bleak. No points for guessing who's it about.
    My Fanfic: Last Journey of the Knight of Sands, a tale of memory and loss.
    MSPA Character Poetry:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackholePA View Post
    I can hardly think of anything further from canon than that, to be honest. "Helpless" is the last thing I would put on Jade's list of attributes at the moment.
    And this is why I don't care much for fanworks.

Honestly, Jade is at the top of strong-willed characters in Homestuck.

You think you're hot shit? colwag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous View Post
    And this is why I don't care much for fanworks.

Honestly, Jade is at the top of strong-willed characters in Homestuck.
    Hell, one of the main reasons I dislike Dave/Jade is because I've read the logs and seen the data, and I'm still not convinced that Jade doesn't turn sweeter and less interesting when she's with him. And because I think that Dave/Jade does turn Jade into that, or at least MORE into that, I am totally against it in every form. (Until we see more updates making it clear otherwise. The ones we have don't convince me enough.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsprit
    Eugh...colwag and I can be in agreement, but I would back off from sloppy makeouts, thank you very much.
    Why not? I ship my avatar with the left side of your avatar, after all. It'd be grand.
    Last edited by colwag; 05-08-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Witch of Heart/Thief of Fun Stormspirit's Avatar

I really don't support Dave/Jade beyond friendship. She think he's really cool, and...that's it. They're good friends. She doesn't become all fluffy around him or anything. She just genuinely thinks he's 'cooooool'.

Why not? I ship my avatar with the left side of your avatar, after all. It'd be grand.
    So you ship half-a-face with half-a-Kanaya. Huh.
    Last edited by Stormspirit; 05-08-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

The Tinfoil Hat Crowd BlackholePA's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Yeah, Dave/Jade has always seemed to be one of the weaker ships to me. I far prefer Dave/Terezi.

And John/Vriska.

And also Rose/Kanaya. What is it with me and Troll/Human ships?
    The truth is out there.

Altbound - A non-Sburb AU

Hell, one of the main reasons I dislike Dave/Jade is because I've read the logs and seen the data, and I'm still not convinced that Jade doesn't turn sweeter and less interesting when she's with him. And because I think that Dave/Jade does turn Jade into that, or at least MORE into that, I am totally against it in every form. (Until we see more updates making it clear otherwise. The ones we have don't convince me enough.)
    Jade just considers Dave to be silly most of the time, and she happens to really like silly things.
    If she's serious or in a not-so-great mood, her interest in aloof coolkid antics drops sharply.

Really, fans ruin everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    Quite frankly if ash wanted to limit discussion only to the most recent updates then he should just get into the habit of locking this thread two hours after updates happen because excluding flashes that's about as long as it takes for us to have discussed everything that could be talked about.
    Thank you for the idea!

Yeah I'm going to do this.

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 498996979899