Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2460

Thread: jai lbrak

Rogue of SPACE!/Witch of Blood Daniel990's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [any]

Re: jai lbrak

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Yup that is definitely a thing that is happening. One of my favorite song is completely in Japanese except ONE SINGLE RANDOM WORD (asphalt). Just totally random and just once.
    They're trying to send you a message, Holly.
    ASPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT.
    asphaltasphaltasphaltasphalt
    fitter happier more productive

Banned
    I'm not sure. It's dark and moist and something is chewing on my foot
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Guys, I just had one of those moments where I don't know if I should be relieved or terrified. I just showed up to my Comp Sci final ten minutes early, and waited, and waited, and waited... Nobody showed up. I checked my email, nothing about the test being moved. I'm not sure if the test was canceled, or I just failed the one class I was actually good at.

Quote Originally Posted by phantasmalDexterity View Post

The exiles are the cats. I'm sure.

ARRRGGGGGH!!!! FREACK? WHY?????

edit:

Is this a pun? Cause I don't get it then. But that's not how you write that word....
    I don't know what's up with this word, but for some reason this is something I don't like. I don't have troubles with the other words, but this.... I dunno
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    actually, rose's mouth isn't all that bad on her.

Quote Originally Posted by avolitionalArtisan View Post
    I don't think there are exiles, either, mostly because Jane hasn't shown any signs of voices telling her what to do, and I think they tend to contact you fairly quickly after entering?

I am messing around in photoshop trying to make the fanarts but I seem inapable of making anything more complex than this ):
    Who needs complexity when you can have adorbz?

Nobody, that's who.

Like the new avatar by the way. Shit we are getting accosted by classy ladies. I have zero problems with this.

Knight of Space/Thane of Fold BlackholePA's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Yup that is definitely a thing that is happening.
    a thing that is happening
    Where is this from? I find myself saying it all the time but I don't know where I picked it up. Hell, I even named a song in a short film I'm making's OST "This is a thing that is happening." Is it a quote from the comic? A crazy co-incidence? What is that phrase?

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by phantasmalDexterity View Post
    That's why we have a Hairnalysis thread, am I wrong? To work out hairs.
    Oh right! That thread! I meant to visit the hell out of it. I'm gonna go do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackholePA View Post
    Where is this from? I find myself saying it all the time but I don't know where I picked it up. Hell, I even named a song in a short film I'm making's OST "This is a thing that is happening." Is it a quote from the comic? A crazy co-incidence? What is that phrase?
    I'm not...sure....
    I'm not getting anything on the search pages. o_o
    MSPA ♣House IRC - MAPLEHOOF'S ADVENTURE - Holly's Valentines Requests [CLOSED] - Avatars - Emoticons - tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by BlackholePA View Post
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004623
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005389
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/scr...p?s=6&p=005729
    Last edited by ikkonoishi; 05-08-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    I'm like 99% positive that it is a Homestuck thing but for some odd reason I can't remember who said it originally.
    Well, I am not sure about "a thing that is happening" specifically, but refering to event snad objects that exist and effect the story as "a thing" is deinitly a Homestuck thing. I think it started when we had abandoned a section of the story for a long while, and then came bck to it with "this is still a thing that is happening." But that is non-specific and anecdotal, and the Search function on the website kills this computer, so I should ot be the one to undertake the quest.

And while I made up excuses, I got ninja'd. Nice one.
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I've tried searching "This is a thing that is happening" in google, but the first result is actually the song from my OST, followed by something about Obama.

EDIT: Ah, that would be it. After considering Freack's post, I think I can trace it back to a post on these forums referring to the fact that there had been other sburb session attempts in B1 Earth. I think began saying it after that.

It's strange how things from the comic enter our subconscious' and we aren't even sure where they came from.
    Last edited by BlackholePA; 05-08-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Rogue of SPACE!/Witch of Blood Daniel990's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [any]

That phrase has no origin at all.
    IT MUST BE A CUUUUUUUURSE.
    fitter happier more productive

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

This has been very informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel990 View Post
    They're trying to send you a message, Holly.
    ASPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT.
    asphaltasphaltasphaltasphalt
    Back to confused.
    MSPA ♣House IRC - MAPLEHOOF'S ADVENTURE - Holly's Valentines Requests [CLOSED] - Avatars - Emoticons - tumblr

phantasmaid phantasmalDexterity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by wrinklefudger View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    actually, rose's mouth isn't all that bad on her.
    I'm like 99% sure it's Rose who goes so well with things.
    RELEVANT!!
    I refuse to redo my sig. Just gonna hide it for now.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    Maybe there's no Japanese word for asphalt so they just use the English?
    Another conquest for the English language! "Asphalt" is ours!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- wait what?

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Can you believe it's nearly time for another new thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspirit View Post
    Can I just say that I really love it when you put French words (even if they are part of English too) in your sentences? I noticed you do that, sometimes.
    I'm not sure how Kanaya would be able to auspisticize between every characters.
    Thanks! That isn't even a conscious decision these days, mm. Kind of like how I randomly insert "mm"s into my mm mm mm. Sentences, mm.

Colwag, remember there is an entire thread for you to besmirch with your talk of the Blimp! And it isn't this one! But yeah take excess Blimposts to the Quarantine. And keep the Comic Discussion discussing stuff that is relevant to the comic.

How do you suppose Carapacian faces work? They can clearly have expressions, so I guess it's some kind of soft exoskeletal development. Odd!

Quote Originally Posted by aeonsleuth View Post
    Can you believe it's nearly time for another new thread!
    This kind of post is not helpful and contravenes the thread rules!!! You can actually tell when I'm losing my patience through the number of exclamation marks I use (and the additional lines on my posts), mm. Huh.
    Last edited by ashdenej; 05-08-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashdenej View Post
    This kind of post is not helpful and contravenes the thread rules!!! You can actually tell when I'm losing my patience through the number of exclamation marks I use (and the additional lines on my posts), mm. Huh.
    Punishment time?

I think it's time to make an example out of aeonsleuth.
    Let this be a lesson they won't soon forget.

C'mon, it'll be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous View Post
    Punishment time? I think it's time to make an example out of aeonsleuth. Let this be a lesson they won't soon forget. C'mon, it'll be funny.
    That's not your call, mm! aeonsleuth hasn't egregiously broken lots of rules or anything, anyway. They're not on my Mod Radar at the moment.

Some other folks in this thread certainly are, though!

Could Hussie ascend on somebody else's questbed because he has Author status, do you think? i.e. Tavros' dreambubblebed.

That's not your call, mm! aeonsleuth hasn't egregiously broken lots of rules or anything, anyway. They're not on my Mod Radar at the moment.

Could Hussie ascend on somebody else's questbed because he has Author status, do you think? i.e. Tavros' dreambubblebed.
    What use is power if you don't abuse it.
    I mean, that's what power is made for in the first place.

Are you going to tell me you have ethics and morals next?

Witch of Heart/Thief of Fun Stormspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avolitionalArtisan View Post
    I am messing around in photoshop trying to make the fanarts but I seem inapable of making anything more complex than this ):
    Why the hell are you making that face. Cuddling RoseKan is so cute. Even better than RoseKan kissing.

Thanks! That isn't even a conscious decision these days, mm. Kind of like how I randomly insert "mm"s into my mm mm mm. Sentences, mm.
    I tend to insert 'huh' in a lot of my posts lately. It's funny. Kinda strange, I guess.

How do you suppose Carapacian faces work? They can clearly have expressions, so I guess it's some kind of soft exoskeletal development. Odd!
    Maybe they work like lizards? That is, a good part of their body is hard and difficult to break, while the head, arms and legs are softer and can stretch.

Isn't he also the Waste of Space? Could he possibly have ascended on Jade's or Kanaya's Quest Bed?
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

Pronouns
    he/him/his

How could Hussie ascend when he has already ascended as the Waste of Space!

He even had a Waste of Space outfit, how could you forget this very important fact?

Egregios! *TAkes a shot*

But I thiink that Hussie could not get special treatment here. There are certain rules that exist to be broken, but universe mechancs tend to stay reletivly stable. I think that the power he has via author-status and just being so HussNasty could not be bettered by God-status-himself-ness. Does he even have an element to become the master of?
    And why would he take Tavros's bed? Woud it even be usuable the second time?
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

Why would Hussie want to ascend, anyway?
    He's perfectly content in the dreambubbles with his ONE TRUE LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Freack View Post
    And why would he take Tavros's bed? Woud it even be usuable the second time?
    He'd take Tavros' because he's in LoWaZ. He's the Waste of Space, the Huss of Lips, and the X of Y.

But yeah it's doubtful that he'd get special dispensation unless he wrote himself a back door!

Which sounds like something that he might do. It's possible, at the very least, even if it is a bit of a Shocking Swerve.

Uses Abbrvtns 2 Condescend u Ace of Dark-Hearts's Avatar
    Maybe in Connecticut, maybe in Ohio, maybe in Beijing??? (I'm trying to keep my location ambiguous.)

Alternatively, Hussie will go god tier just for shits and giggles, serving no actual purpose in the story.

This seems like the more plausible option, in my opinion.

Also, I just realized I pronounce LOWAZ virtually the exact same way as LOWAS, the other planet that harbors a hero of breath. Coincidence????????

(Yes, definitely.)
    My tumblr. Also here is my art and music blog. Check 'em out, maybe?