MSPA Forums
Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Be Quick

Do you have what it takes to join my Fubuki Group

Re: Jake Be Quick

But trolls having two penes is already canon.

Aha that plural for penis is the best plural.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriousOutsider View Post
    I was going to say I wanted this to be my specibus
    then I remembered I was already using stabgorgkind, which is clearly better.
    However there's pretty much no reason you couldn't attach one of these things to a stabgorg, right?
    Wait wait hold on, I have a better idea.

A morning star with all the spikes replaced by stabgorgs that can shoot out flying stabgorgs.

I win.
    Pearofessional pear pun enthusiast. Formerly known as P_equals_NP. Ducko on TFM.
    My Tumblr Where I gush all about my worst favorite kids cartoon shows. (I'm awful)
    My DeviantArt Where I draw things of questionable artistic value.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspirit View Post
    I probably couldn't even handle a shotgun. Well, the force of the shot, that is.
    Shotgun recoil is less the gun itself and more what kind of shot is used, I think
    and theres probably all kinds of techniques for reducing the effect like directing the gun to move in a certain direction when its fired

It's more the fact that I wouldn't apply the 'two dicks' things on girls. I prefer thinking it's closer to human anatomy for them. Because reasons. I'm actually hoping that Hussie does reveal how it works.
    well with trolls we know the gender is irrelevant so they probably both have the same organs?
    it all depends whether Hussie has actually got something planned or if its just a nebulous idea that he'll think up on the spot when he needs to
    and then everyone can adjust everything accordingly to fit with canon, if they really want to, of course
    just open the images in a new tab
    I think they're linked on the page in spoilers? but yeah this is something that could be done
    I'm just lazy
    and bleeding a bit again why is this such a fucking frequent issue

Witch of Heart/Thief of Fun Stormspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NotPete View Post
    I really hope he doesn't.
    We already know that Trolls need a mother grub, or whatever its called, to reproduce, so humans and trolls probably aren't... compatible in any way.
    But do they really need it, or is it simply something they use because it works? And even if trolls and humans aren't compatible, ectobiology can still work. It's pretty much the same thing as what happens with the Mother Grub, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by recalcitrantIre View Post
    Shotgun recoil is less the gun itself and more what kind of shot is used, I think
    and theres probably all kinds of techniques for reducing the effect like directing the gun to move in a certain direction when its fired
    It's the mechanism, mostly. I think.

well with trolls we know the gender is irrelevant so they probably both have the same organs?
    it all depends whether Hussie has actually got something planned or if its just a nebulous idea that he'll think up on the spot when he needs to
    and then everyone can adjust everything accordingly to fit with canon, if they really want to, of course
    Or maybe they don't use their organs to reproduce. Maybe it works in different ways. I would continue to use 'trolls have humanoid anatomy'.
    Last edited by Stormspirit; 05-09-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

what's everyones comdisc catchup method? I open unread posts in new tab, then go to most recent page and try and jump into the conversation somehow, meanwhile reading the previous pages until I get to the page that was the most recent when I started
    I usually read all the unread posts when I wake up, as long as there hasn't been, like, 15 pages since I fell asleep. I leave ComDisc open in a tab at all times, though, so I am constantly reading usually.

Quote Originally Posted by ashdenej View Post
    In other news, I find that I can horrify myself in new ways every day!

WELP that is p freaking creepy.

still pretty sure Jake is cooler than me

SHRUG
    I do not know what the context for this quote is, but I can assure you that everyone is cooler than Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyEmissary View Post
    It's only explosition if we're learning about Maids.

But I would love more class exposition, oh yes.
    Since Maid is my "given" Class, I'm really interested in hearing more about them. Bring it on, Huss!

My Tumblr!

You think you're hot shit? colwag's Avatar

But do they really need it, or is it simply something they use because it works? And even if trolls and humans aren't compatible, ectobiology can still work. It's pretty much the same thing as what happens with the Mother Grub, anyway.
    I think we can assume trolls really need it, judging by how terrible Condy finds human reproduction, and she's kinda overseen the entire troll civilization, if Trolls had anything similar, she wouldn't have been so off put by it, and so insistent that they try a mother grub esque reproduction method somehow.

That being said feel free to get creative in your fanworks. And ectobabies are still a thing.

I still think Sollux wants ectobabies with his computer.

Pronouns
    she/her

I was going to say I wanted this to be my specibus
    then I remembered I was already using stabgorgkind, which is clearly better.
    However there's pretty much no reason you couldn't attach one of these things to a stabgorg, right?
    You can attach pretty much anything to a stabgorg. It is the best specibus.

Quote Originally Posted by avolitionalArtisan View Post
    I can barely pull back my bow all the way, and I have a pretty weak recurve bow. I was never a very good archer though. Shaking because it takes all your strength to keep the strong pulled back does not make for good aimings
    Yeah I know that feeling. I'm not terribly strong and my bow is... large (and also broken now. But not in a way that will get me strangled by a juggalo troll).
    Huh...I'd say ruin. Because I don't wanna have boners on my girls.
    Oh so it's the multiple boners parts that you don't like. Got it. Maybe she only has one.
    I probably couldn't even handle a shotgun. Well, the force of the shot, that is.
    It's easier than it looks.
    Sigquotes and Soundcloud below!

Ambassador to Angry Brits bloodyEmissary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    I would rather use my fists instead.

One day a robber will enter my home and I will shoryuken him into oblivion. And it will be glorious.
    You should get it on film because I want to see that now.

Like really really want to see that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3523-2221-1197
    http://i.imgur.com/C3AGU.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/m5jMs.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1ADIO.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/XOIPW.png

Rogue of Mind mysteriousOutsider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P_equals_NP View Post
    Wait wait hold on, I have a better idea.

A morning star with all the spikes replaced by stabgorgs that can shoot out flying stabgorgs.

I win.
    Sure, I guess that works.

As long as it is wielded by a stabgorg.

I think we need exposition on Rogues.
    I mean yeah we already got it
    but
    whatever I want more.

You should get it on film because I want to see that now.

Like really really want to see that.
    seconded

Rooted Drifter/Prince of Void PumpkinMan's Avatar
    Right behind you... no, a bit to the left.

what's everyones comdisc catchup method? I open unread posts in new tab, then go to most recent page and try and jump into the conversation somehow, meanwhile reading the previous pages until I get to the page that was the most recent when I started
    If there's more than 5 new pages, I usually just skip them unless I see something to indicate they had actual discussion or something interesting going on.

still pretty sure Jake is cooler than me

SHRUG
    Guy's managed to out-cool me. Then again, that's not exactly an impressive feat.

Quote Originally Posted by colwag View Post
    I think we can assume trolls really need it, judging by how terrible Condy finds human reproduction, and she's kinda overseen the entire troll civilization, if Trolls had anything similar, she wouldn't have been so off put by it, and so insistent that they try a mother grub esque reproduction method somehow.

That being said feel free to get creative in your fanworks. And ectobabies are still a thing.

Considering troll technology is organic, that could actually happen. And yeah, the whole trying to make grub-based reproduction seems like it took quite a bit more than homesickness would really justify.
    Last edited by PumpkinMan; 05-09-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Pronouns
    she/her

I think we need exposition on Rogues.
    I mean yeah we already got it
    but
    whatever I want more.
    And also Sylphs. I need more of that.
    Who cares about Pages.

Hussie's stated somewhere (probably the formspring) that a human-troll hybrid is possible with ectobiology (but then again, what isn't), so even if the methods aren't compatible, the biology certainly is

Or maybe they don't use their organs to reproduce. Maybe it works in different ways. I would continue to use 'trolls have humanoid anatomy'.
    they release a cloud of pheromones and vomit into a container

this is almost definitely how it works

e. 3 views? I wonder who found it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Oh I remember I like bows! They're supercool! I still don't like Equius particularly much.
    MSPA ♣House IRC - MAPLEHOOF'S ADVENTURE - Holly's Valentines Requests [CLOSED] - Avatars - Emoticons - tumblr

I've always wondered if I should be bitchy and rude to people who post fanart here of SHIP with full buckets.

Because wouldn't that be the equivalent of like, Rose with waggling eyebrows at John, while holding up a condom?

I mean that sorta implies things.

Quote Originally Posted by MythicalWashrag View Post
    Who cares about Pages.
    Who cares about those two, we haven't gotten any teaser exposition on MAGES yet.

they release a cloud of pheromones and vomit into a container

this is almost definitely how it works

e. 3 views? I wonder who found it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    This makes Terezi's conversation with Rose a little more...something.
    Last edited by bloodyEmissary; 05-09-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    http://i.imgur.com/C3AGU.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/m5jMs.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1ADIO.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/XOIPW.png

It could have been conditioning. Why couldn't the Condesce dislike human reproduction even if trolls have something similar? Why couldn't she simply dislike this form of reproduction? I think that even then, it's not much to base ourselves on. Anyway.

Oh so it's the multiple boners parts that you don't like. Got it. Maybe she only has one.

It's the boner part, period.

Hussie's stated somewhere (probably the formspring) that a human-troll hybrid is possible with ectobiology (but then again, what isn't), so even if the methods aren't compatible, the biology certainly is
    Rose/Kanaya hybrid, again. That's all there is to say on the matter.
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

Do you have what it takes to join my Fubuki Group

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Oh I remember I like bows! They're supercool! I still don't like Equius particularly much.
    I still wish Roxy had an arrow gun or something I mean do we really need more people with ordinary rifles or whatever?

post fanart here of SHIP with full buckets.
    I can't comprehend this phrase.

I'm going to pretend it's a mad lib.
    Pearofessional pear pun enthusiast. Formerly known as P_equals_NP. Ducko on TFM.
    My Tumblr Where I gush all about my worst favorite kids cartoon shows. (I'm awful)
    My DeviantArt Where I draw things of questionable artistic value.

Net Idol Tenma Moderator Kíeros's Avatar

Sylphs, hmm.... why would you want that. I've no clue... None at all.
    Rules     :     Mods
    [R4G] Break In
    Donate! | RT Extra Life | Broadcast

I've always wondered if I should be bitchy and rude to people who post fanart here of SHIP with full buckets.

Because wouldn't that be the equivalent of like, Rose with waggling eyebrows at John, while holding up a condom?

I mean that sorta implies things.
    That's more like Rose and John lying naked next to each other under the blankets while Rose smokes a cigar.

I mean that sorta implies things that already occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by P_equals_NP View Post
    I still wish Roxy had an arrow gun or something I mean do we really need more people with ordinary rifles or whatever?

I can't comprehend this phrase.

I'm going to pretend it's a mad lib.
    Guns are totally awesome, but they're always turned to shit in action scenes, and I hate a number of them for that.

I mean Jake just unloaded a ton onto Dirkbot, who just caught them or was totally unaffected. I mean, it's a fucking bullet! If you're fast enough to react to that, you should be WAY too fast to let Jake grapple onto you, because that bullet was going a hell of a lot faster then Jake was. As do most melee weapons.

Gun undervaluing is a bad thing and I don't like it when it happens.

Also that phrase is based on a cute fanart I saw of Karkat and Terezi together, while Terezi swings around a bucket full of red and teal. And I'm like "This is sorta implying something isn't it shouldn't it be against the rules or something." but I'm just being a soilsport.

Rogue of Mind mysteriousOutsider's Avatar

Who cares about Pages.
    I sure don't.

hey you know there was a time when I really didn't want rogue of mind to become a canon title but now I'm hoping that's what radglare is.
    Because then there's a chance of proper exposition on rogue of mind powers.
    Which might be cool?

Who cares about those two, we haven't gotten any teaser exposition on MAGES yet.
    THEY USE MAGIC
    HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS
    wait

This makes Terezi's conversation with Rose a little more...something.
    pheromones are slightly different from just fragrant gases
    unless theres a specific mention of pheromones in there that I missed

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    That's more like Rose and John lying naked next to each other under the blankets while Rose smokes a cigar. I mean that sorta implies things that already occurred.
    "So John... tell me about your mother."
    "is this really the right time to be having this conversation?"

wait how do you know if they're naked if they're under the covers
    its one of those implied things isn't it

Pronouns
    she/her

I sure don't.

hey you know there was a time when I really didn't want rogue of mind to become a canon title but now I'm hoping that's what radglare is.
    Because then there's a chance of proper exposition on rogue of mind powers.
    Which might be cool?
    Oh man.
    That would not be cool.
    It would be
    rad

Quote Originally Posted by Kíeros View Post
    Sylphs, hmm.... why would you want that. I've no clue... None at all.
    I just picked it randomly I swear.

It's the boner part, period.
    Oh.
    Well I didn't pick up on that. Geez you gotta be more obvious about these things.

That's cool too.
    (I care about those two :V)

THEY USE MAGIC
    HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS
    wait
    Mage/Seer is a pair. CANON

wait how do you know if they're naked if they're under the covers
    its one of those implied things isn't it
    Their shoulders are showing, of course.

Oh.
    Well I didn't pick up on that. Geez you gotta be more obvious about these things.
    I try to do my best. But it's difficult to be really obvious.

Their shoulders are showing, of course.
    And then you realize that Rose is wearing a long robe (you know, those ones that only hold at the back) and John is wearing pants. Rose psychoanalyzing John when he's half-naked.