MSPA Forums
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102
Results 2,526 to 2,535 of 2535

Thread: Beige Exposition

Bec Noir is an Adorable Puppy Paradoxius's Avatar

Re: Beige Exposition

Guys. Stuffed, dead dream Jake was in there. Guys, if he goes the way of Jade, he'll get tiger and be tiny. Teeney tiny Jake. Is anyone else hoping for this?

Maid of Space genteelGunslinger's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxius View Post
    Guys. Stuffed, dead dream Jake was in there. Guys, if he goes the way of Jade, he'll get tiger and be tiny. Teeney tiny Jake. Is anyone else hoping for this?
    I'm not sure if this is what happens. I thought it was that the traits of the two are merged together during ascension.
    To avoid confusion, but not by much ------>https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38437009/candycorn2.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/GoNVp.pnghttp://mspaforums.com/images/smilies/candycorn.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/w0AkI.gif 'should have', 'could have', 'might have', 'would have'. Hoo hoo hoo, mm.

Money is the best lawyer Sightedjt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dialecticBlight View Post
    I love how Jake just completely disregards the fact that Aranea smashed him on the head with a 2x3dent.

Ever since he woke up he's been in nothing but a jolly good mood.
    concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sightedjt View Post
    concussion.
    This proves that concussions are nothing but good for everyone's mental health ever.

So the most healthy recreative activity to do is constantly smack people on the head and throw them down stairs.

There's backing to this story - Dave was raised on head trauma and look, he managed to take down Presidents Jay and Dope! Better start smacking everyone on the head, people!

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA wait what was I even talking about again
    CLICK SPOILER FOR SIG:

Money is the best lawyer Sightedjt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dialecticBlight View Post
    This proves that concussions are nothing but good for everyone's mental health ever.

So the most healthy recreative activity to do is constantly smack people on the head and throw them down stairs.

There's backing to this story - Dave was raised on head trauma and look, he managed to take down Presidents Jay and Dope! Better start smacking everyone on the head, people!

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA wait what was I even talking about again
    Im not sure smuppets can cause blunt trauma in sufficient amounts to cause concussion. They might have caused mental concussions though.

Yeah, the plush rumps of Smuppets are way too plush to cause a concussion...unless it's possible that a really large amount of plush rumps can cause blunt force trauma.

Anyway, about the recent update, I'm still not sure what's in the lotus capsule that Jake would have been unable to use on account of being in the game, and really the only recipient beyond that point would be Gl'bgolyb (unless the Rift's Carbuncle is the thing inside the capsule which i find rather unlikely). Maybe it's the Black Queen? Or an Agent? Or maybe something else from the Uu trolls?

Eh, I guess we'll figure out in due time.

Also hi everyone.
    Quick, imagine a multiversal pie fight between every single fictional universe ever made!

Avatar kindly provided by the wise and great аshdenej. Rock on bro (did i really just type that).

Quote Originally Posted by thereminBeholder View Post
    -snip=
    Also hi everyone.
    Welcome!

Just FYI, we are over here now http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php...Bouncier-Stone!
    Threads aren't meant to go over 100 pages so there's a new thread around this time. It just hasn't been stickied yet.
    Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

(Avatar art from Siins, Shad and Ren/alt as listed on Hussie's tumblr)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxius View Post
    No way, but the idea pushed me in the right direction:

stuffed Maplehoof is in there. It later gets ecto-cloned and revived, but this is why it's so tiny on alphaEarth.

Quote Originally Posted by genteelGunslinger View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what happens. I thought it was that the traits of the two are merged together during ascension.
    So if Jake goes god tier he'll become a midget?

New thread.

Sorry for the delay!