MSPA Forums
Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2535

Thread: Beige Exposition

Ambassador to Angry Brits bloodyEmissary's Avatar

Re: Beige Exposition

Quote Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    also, meenah seems into pain. by drawing inferences (and observing the totally obvious) we can conclude that the good colonel was into some sick shit.
    For once I am rolling my eyes at this conclusion that everyone seems to be jumping to, rather than joining in as I have with most other theories.

Because I mean
    come on, guys
    really
    3DS Friend Code: 3523-2221-1197
    http://i.imgur.com/C3AGU.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/m5jMs.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/1ADIO.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/XOIPW.png

Quote Originally Posted by Nevamore View Post
    lol I love Meenah's face XD

Ofc its not like its such a big deal if she gets pummeled.

Being dead and all.
    Come to think of it -- sorry if this has already been pointed out -- but Meenah's bleeding even though she's dead! Seems to confirm that "ghosts" in Homestuck are still pretty much working physiologically, just with blanked-out eyes.

Do you have what it takes to join my Fubuki Group

Quote Originally Posted by Everanix View Post
    And I'm sorry but SCRUM is the best sound effect.
    I think THE SWEETEST DUNK: SO SWEET might have something to say about that. And Sicknasty.

Though I will admit I find the sound effects being metered out to be noticeably riotous within the context of the rest of the comic.
    Pearofessional pear pun enthusiast. Formerly known as P_equals_NP. Ducko on TFM.
    My Tumblr Where I gush all about my worst favorite kids cartoon shows. (I'm awful)
    My DeviantArt Where I draw things of questionable artistic value.

I'm not even interested in questioning some ideas on masochism. What's wrong with me.

Meenah's still thrilled by the idea of ​​being a stupid villain controlled by someone, she didn't changed her expression and posture. Additionally, Jake is just a stupid fuck who gets off by being the big damn hero. Damn, I'm hating him now.
    Last edited by safetyboots; 06-02-2012 at 01:28 AM. Reason: boring, boring, boring

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyEmissary View Post
    For once I am rolling my eyes at this conclusion that everyone seems to be jumping to, rather than joining in as I have with most other theories.

Because I mean
    come on, guys
    really
    well, the man married an alien fish hitler whit a reproductive process so different than our own that they use buckets in some way. that's the obvious thing. just with that nugget of knowledge, you can tell the colonel was not quite a member of the status quo.

c'mon, you dont find the image of the colonel and condy duking it out in a wrestling ring which leads to sloppy snoggings to be heartwarming?

also, here are some things from work i snapped pictures of. i share them here because no one else will understand why i took these pictures.

Last edited by RAK; 06-02-2012 at 01:18 AM.

All men are equal before fish. TwinFish's Avatar

I'm not animator, nor could I churn this out tonight, but I can totally see this latest update done to this song:

Of course, I see a lot of TMBG songs that would be appropriate for HS...

I might work on it!
    Never trust unlicensed puns, always check to sea if they're ofishal!
    ~
    Are you a MSTie too? - Tom Servo is a Prince of Heart - and BEHOLD the Prince of Space!

I just realized Meenah doesn't have her eyebrow piercings here.

Busted, Homestuck. Busted.

Maybe she took them off and put them back on

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Maybe she took them off and put them back on
    oh wiw, someone from the city of my birth.

my guess was that her goggles were in the way, but no, they were not.

I didn't think Jake was the type to hit girls

also... I like fish puns

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    I didn't think Jake was the type to hit girls
    normally no, but he made an exception for space sea hitler. after all, he sees her as responsible for killing the b2 guardians, and making earth into a shithole.

also, jake doesent even know what a juggalo is, he sure is upset about our future presidents.

Jake is up to his gills in love interests.

I want Roxy and Dirk to meet (interact with) Dave and Rose soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NotPete View Post
    Meenah's obviously enjoying a good ing from Jake.
    Maybe enjoying it too much.
    This might lead to Aranea Jake/Meenah.
    Shippppppiiiiinnnnnnggggg
    Aranea Meenah/EVERYONE...

No Wait... Jake Meena Aranea. THERE WE GO SOLVING THIS KARKAT STYLE.

Quote Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    pity is one of the two primary emotions. the red one.

i am taken aback... i didnt know you felt that way.

also, meenah seems into pain. by drawing inferences (and observing the totally obvious) we can conclude that the good colonel was into some sick shit.
    I MEAN KARKAT STYLE:
    Jake Meena Aranea <===> Meenah Jake Aranea... Aranea Meenah Jake ...MeenaAraneaJake... wait no...

Jake Aranea; AraneaJake

Aranea Jake

Meenah Aranea

Meenah Jake;

YEP THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SURPRISE ME NOW IS SOME WEIRD Jake ==> Meenah, BUT Since John Vriska could/is...yeah I'm open...

The real question is where is * Karkat and Neputa for this? The romance/shipping!

*and by where, I mean why did you have to miss this? Please come back and find Jake topping Meenah.

Welp, that's the end of that.

Though actually, I don't really like the idea of shipping Terezi and Dirk which is strange cause I really like shipping and shipping Terezi (shipping for Terezi with Dave, Karkat, Vriska, Neputa, Davesprite, Aranea, AND Rose...).

Though Dirk Karkat might be nice. And Jonh Vriska Jake* And John Karkat Jake And Karkat Terezi Dave...

*I really want Jake & Vriska to meet and go adventuring to clear out all the levels--I would even be fine with Dirk coming (actually I kinda like that...John Vriska Jake Dirk Vriska)

Actually, I think I don't like Terezi Dirk for the same/similar reason(s) that I don't like Vriska Jade or Jade Jake...

DAMN I THINK MOST MY POST WAS SHIPPING. A Good portion of it wasn't even about Jake & Meenah (almost typed John & Meenah but stopped before the o...actually John Meenah might be sweet EXCEPT then you'd have some VRISKA MEENAH. O GOD I WANT THAT ToT...)

Lol The best part of all this mad shipping was I was trying to be quiet (kinda) and had noted the possibilities of black rom Meenah, but was like ok, welp. I think the interesting thing about it is Aranea in it--It's possible since Jake & Meenah both have //red feelings towards Aranea, any attempt on her part at might result in greater , unless they ignore er completely on this... actually now that I think about it, the one they'd (J+M) would probably agree to dislike together/agree on would be dislike for the Summoner (though perhaps in a hateful, but not lustful way if that's possible...)

OK Enough shipping time to sleep (maybe)...

<wow I had 55 images in my post (just from shipping) and the limit is 50>
    Last edited by Karkalot; 06-02-2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: added spaces

I wanna see more Terezi-Dirk interaction. I wonder if he is a coolkid to her also.

Jake! Stop! She's already deeaaaad!

Edit: Oh god, people are already shipping Terezi/Dirk? I don't know whether to be proud or disapointed.
    Last edited by ImperatorMortis; 06-02-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Money is the best lawyer Sightedjt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karkalot View Post
    Aranea Meenah/EVERYONE...

No Wait... Jake Meena Aranea. THERE WE GO SOLVING THIS KARKAT STYLE.

I MEAN KARKAT STYLE:
    Jake Meena Aranea <===> Meenah Jake Aranea... Aranea Meenah Jake ...MeenaAraneaJake... wait no...

Jake Aranea; AraneaJake

Aranea Jake

Meenah Aranea

Meenah Jake;

YEP THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SURPRISE ME NOW IS SOME WEIRD Jake ==> Meenah, BUT Since John Vriska could/is...yeah I'm open...

The real question is where is * Karkat and Neputa for this? The romance/shipping!

*and by where, I mean why did you have to miss this? Please come back and find Jake topping Meenah.

Welp, that's the end of that.

Though actually, I don't really like the idea of shipping Terezi and Dirk which is strange cause I really like shipping and shipping Terezi (shipping for Terezi with Dave, Karkat, Vriska, Neputa, Davesprite, Aranea, AND Rose...).

Though Dirk Karkat might be nice. And Jonh Vriska Jake* And John Karkat Jake And Karkat Terezi Dave...

*I really want Jake & Vriska to meet and go adventuring to clear out all the levels--I would even be fine with Dirk coming (actually I kinda like that...John Vriska Jake Dirk Vriska)

Actually, I think I don't like Terezi Dirk for the same/similar reason(s) that I don't like Vriska Jade or Jade Jake...

DAMN I THINK MOST MY POST WAS SHIPPING. A Good portion of it wasn't even about Jake & Meenah (almost typed John & Meenah but stopped before the o...actually John Meenah might be sweet EXCEPT then you'd have some VRISKA MEENAH. O GOD I WANT THAT ToT...)

Lol The best part of all this mad shipping was I was trying to be quiet (kinda) and had noted the possibilities of black rom Meenah, but was like ok, welp. I think the interesting thing about it is Aranea in it--It's possible since Jake & Meenah both have //red feelings towards Aranea, any attempt on her part at might result in greater , unless they ignore er completely on this... actually now that I think about it, the one they'd (J+M) would probably agree to dislike together/agree on would be dislike for the Summoner (though perhaps in a hateful, but not lustful way if that's possible...)

OK Enough shipping time to sleep (maybe)...

<wow I had 55 images in my post (just from shipping) and the limit is 50>
    Well done, you reached the ship singularity. from now on, every post of yours will have proggressively more shipping until each piost is just a solid block of ship symbols

Do you have what it takes to join my Fubuki Group

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorMortis View Post
    Jake! Stop! She's already deeaaaad!
    That doesn't mean she can't FEEL PAIN.

Or something I dunno.
    Pearofessional pear pun enthusiast. Formerly known as P_equals_NP. Ducko on TFM.
    My Tumblr Where I gush all about my worst favorite kids cartoon shows. (I'm awful)
    My DeviantArt Where I draw things of questionable artistic value.

Quote Originally Posted by Sightedjt View Post
    Well done, you reached the ship singularity. from now on, every post of yours will have proggressively more shipping until each piost is just a solid block of ship symbols
    Too late for that--it already happened when the forum told me I went over my shipping per post limit (limit=50)...

AND I realized afterward, I forgot to include karkat in the shipping--BLASPEMY!!!

(Actually I did have a lot of ships I liked before this BUT NOW...I finally began to mix my ships of A1 kids+A2 Trolls WITH my ships for A2 kids+ A1 Trolls--its math, exponential explosions of ships =o=;;...)

And as a side note: Aranea Meenah Vriska Aranea...
    This also works for: Aranea Jake or John Vriska Aranea...

But mostly, Vriska Aranea... esp. considering how obsessed Vriska was with Mindfang and how Mindfang wanted to give clues/leave a record for her descendant AND they are both ghosts (neither of which is/was as accepting of death as Meenah, but since Aranea has been dead so long, she seems to have accepted her own ghost-ness?)... Since Vriska is the troublemaker & is trying to wreck order everywhere & defeat being dead==> While Aranea is the one who tried to pacify/dissuade the troublemaker...I'm not quite sure how I got here TBH...
    Last edited by Karkalot; 06-02-2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: unfinished word

Quote Originally Posted by Arista View Post
    She does look to be in a state of ecstasy. XD

I wonder if Terezi will connect with Dirk (whether regular Dirk or brain Dirk or all Dirks) on a closer level, or if Dave is the only coolkid for her.
    I think it's more of a Kissmesis thing. I mean is a type of romance(reproduction based) for a reason right?

To quote Marceline "Yeah it hurts, but I kind of like it.".

This frame:

I think my eyes are going bad, but it looks like she has Stan's chin from American Dad
    "I used to encourage everyone I knew to make art..........I don't do that so much anymore." -Banksy

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Hey, the seer of mind can see BrainGhostDirk! I totally called that!

(not out loud, but still)

Quote Originally Posted by willPowered View Post
    Hey, the seer of mind can see BrainGhostDirk! I totally called that!

(not out loud, but still)
    So you called it.. In your mind?

I'm sorry that was awful...

I am not sure why there is debate on this. Meenah is totally getting off on being punched in the face and reminded off what a terrible Person she could be. But mostly the punches. Remember Equius? It is not as if it is a topic Hussie would shy away from.

Also; Terezi is awesome. And very calm. And what happened to her glasses?
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb702 View Post
    That is a bad ship and you should feel bad for thinking that. (ectobiological incest, and just bad in general)
    Man, why did you quote that? I didn't need to read that.