MSPA Forums
Page 31 of 99 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181 ... LastLast

Thread: Trollslum Cafe CVI: In Dire Need of Repairs(Updated Rules!)

Re: Trollslum Cafe CVI: In Dire Need of Repairs(Updated Rules!)

Alcide walks in and sits at a booth. He orders milk and starts organizing the table.

But everyone calls me Kavi~! Fexxos Vyront's Avatar

Yindus moves a bishop to take the rook.
    )Well. At least you aren't woken up at odd hours of the day to a loud crashing from the top of your hive, having to trudge all the way up there from the lowest level, only to find your moirail blew out the wall and had to evacuate the room before the sunlight spilled in and gave you both a nasty burn.)
    (THAT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE!! CHECK!!(
    I'm on pesterchum! kaviCordi is my personal/self insert, and all my trolls' trolltags (See below) can usually be reached at various times as well.
    I can also be reached as an android from outer space! T3 can be pestered at xenologicalDefect.
    Augh don't look. TvvT I'm fixing this.

The Land of Wounds And Politics [Bethesda, MD]

Ericin walks in, ever on the lookout for a certain indigio, he really needed to see that guy, before the suture's healed into his wound. Of course, as he looks around, he notices some familiar company, at least, even if he hadn't spoken with her in a while. Hopefully she hadn't changed much....

Hωy, long timω no sωω! He chirps up to Ambika, his hands clasped behind his back as he tilts over into her veiw, with his usual smile.

9 D--> Sounds exciting. Yinny won't let me do anything fun when she;s around. (o)
    Yinram blushes and looks away before taking the bishop with their queen. 6 (X) Stop calling me that... and I'm only trying to keep you safe. (X)

The least excellent host. illogicalInsomniac's Avatar

And suddenly she looks up. Ahh, an old friend. She goes quickly from her default smirk to a genuine smile in return.
    º(Hey ErIcIn. LOng tIme nO see Indeed. Been a whIle, huh... SO. What's up? Heheh.)º

"Oh, nothing much, just the samω stuff as usual, I took a small "vacation" you could call it, but ωωωh mω nor my circumstancωs havω much changωd. OH. You wouldn't /bωliωvω/ what happωnωd thω othωr day, hωhωh, as luck would havω it." He moves over, sitting in the seat across from her [if she moves her feet of course] looking quite excited.

She nods at hearing all this, then puts her feet down so Ericin can take a seat. Wow, does he look excited. This can only mean one thi- actually never mind, she has no idea what's going on. She raises an eyebrow.
    º(WOuldn't I? Well, ONe way tO fInd Out. SO what happened?)º

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Wow, she's been here the entire time, hasn't she? Oh, seems she started a painting earlier... On the table. Wow, really?
    cries u should pm me so we can chat itll be fun i promise
    Fantrolls n other things 0v0 vvv

)Well. It wasn't fun for me, and he hates breaking things, so he didn't like it either. I can't even remember what he was doing AWAKE at that time.)
    (I WAS BUILDING A CIRCUT BOARD!!(
    Yindus sighs, remembering now, before moving a bishop to protect their king.
    -----
    Sadly, Tetret is having fun at his hive with his newest friend, teaching him things that are funny so he might actually impress with his routine instead of just flop around telling lame jokes. Though for how much longer is questionable.
    I'm on pesterchum! kaviCordi is my personal/self insert, and all my trolls' trolltags (See below) can usually be reached at various times as well.
    I can also be reached as an android from outer space! T3 can be pestered at xenologicalDefect.

And of course, to allay her subconsciouss thoughts over what she no doubt had thought. He speaks.
    "I hωlpωd mωnd this Indigo blood's wounds, and hω ωndωd up giving mω a shitload of monωy and connωctions to gωtting a bωtter gun."
    he calls over a serve-bot. "Hωrω, lωt mω buy you somωthing..." He says to her, producing a very thick stack of caegar's in his hand.

)True enough. I suppose both of our respective unique situations have their, ah... Disadvantages.)
    (BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT?? AHAHAHAHAHA!!(
    Yagvus takes the knight with the queen.
    The board's pieces are rather rapidly diminishing.

He is still here. Sipping the milk he ordered he looks around.

)So, what're your lusii?)
    Yindus settles for moving the king back.
    (NAW!! I'M ABSOLUTE SHIT WITH COMPUTERS!! I NEVER BOTHER DEALING WITH THE ORGANIC SHIT SO NOTHING WORKS!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!(

º(...What.)º
    Whatever she was expecting, it probably wasn't this. Not to mention, that's a LOT of money, especially to a lowblood.
    º(ThIs Is... a pleasant surprIse. FantastIc, actually. COngratulatIOns.)º Genuine, heartfelt congratulations, no sarcasm. This time. º(And If yOu're sure abOut buyIng me sOmethIng, hmm... Cluckbeast sandwich wIll dO. WOuldn't wanna take all yOur newfOund mOney, hOwever much that even Is.)º

"Oh comω oooon, I havω a lot of monωy, and just ordωring somωthing you'vω always wantωd isn't going to much put a dωnt in thω amount I got hωhωh." He prods her shoulder. "Comω on...you know you want to indulgω yoursωlf..."

The board has been cleared of all pieces, save the kings. Full-on stalemate. Both twins relax almost instantly.
    )Mh. We have a similar arrangement. My castle was built half above and half below ground in a wasteland where only moron FLARPers dare tread. Too much space for my liking, so I gave the top half to Yagvus, and I'll be damned if he hasn't decorated it for all he's worth. Meanwhile I kept the bottom half, with the ground floor being common ground where the two of us spend time together. Sometimes we go into the other's area, since it's a shared hive, but usually if one of us wants space, the other will give it.)
    (YEAH, DIPSHIT!! ORGANICS!!(
    Yagvus pulls out his husktop and points to the, well, everything.

º(Really?)º She smirks. º(Sure. SO If I were tO Order sOmethIng utterly rIdIculOus, lIke cavIar... Pfft, kIddIng, I'm nOt feelIng that cruel. HOw about...)º And then she realizes she has absolutely no idea what to get. She's a lowblood, and a pretty down-to-earth one at that.
    º(HOw abOut yOu recOmmend sOmethIng. I dOn't exactly spend my tIme starIng at the mOre expensIve stuff On the menu and wIshIng. I'll take anythIng that dOesn't taste lIke utter crap, heh. DOn't questIOn my mOtIves here, thIs Is a great OppOrtunIty fOr... whatever.)º

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Well, hello there Paonae. How are you doing this fine night as you make your way into the cafe and sit down at the counter?

He's doing just fine, which is evident as how he crosses his legs under his gown and spins his seat over so he can order a drink. Something refreshing like a fruit smoothie, maybe.
    Look at this conveniently centered signature. Click it.

"Wωll lωt's sωω....aha, I think this should bω good...I'm not hungry though so I'll just ordωr for you." He says his order to the bot, something along the lines of an extra-large sundae. It /WAS/ pretty expensive...

It's soon served, and it's apparant why it's so expensive. Mainly because it's the type of sundae served for two people. The two sets of straws and spoons in the icecream concoction told this much.

"......Wωll shit....guωss I havω to havω somω now!"
    He blinks, before he gets the spoon out and starts eating, clueless as to any annotations over the two eating it together. He looks quite happy otherwise.
    Last edited by Yossarian; 06-15-2012 at 09:59 PM.

9 D--> Oh, right. And don't call me names shitblood. (o)
    She smacks his arm again. 6 (X) Enough of that! Good game. We have a similar living arrangement. Yangre stays in the lower floors as he dries his pelts along with his lusus being a bat and all. I stay upstairs with my lusus. It's designed like a large play structure for her with lots of winding rounded halls. (X)

Yindus tenses up slightly at the insult to his moirail.
    )Yagvus, if you don't behave, I will not hesitate to stab us.)
    )Very good game, glad to have played it.)

(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!(
    Yagvus falls out of his chair and rolls of the floor in hysterics. Yindus doesn't even flinch.

º(Uh... Thanks? Can't fInIsh It On my Own anyway, I guess.)º She blinks, seemingly as confused as Ericin is, raising an eyebrow yet again. Actual sundaes for two? It's like one of those romance novels she can't stand. In other words. This is WEIRD.
    But hey, free sundae, why not. After juuust a moment of hesitation and a glance around for good measure, she starts eating as well. Let's see how this goes.