MSPA Forums

Thread: Leaguestuck: A League of Legends AU Adventure

Leaguestuck: A League of Legends AU Adventure

The continent of VALORAN has maintained an unsteady peace for twenty years. Unfortunately, that would come to an end at KALAMANDA, where the brewing tensions between two mortal enemies would escalate into an all-out war. As DEMACIA and NOXUS resumed their never-ending struggle, the land was torn apart by a degree of magical backlash unseen since the first two Rune Wars, and this time, the foundations of the world itself were no longer sturdy enough to hold back the apocalypse.

In another timeline, another universe, the almighty LEAGUE OF LEGENDS may have had the foresight to conjure a stasis field that would bring the war to a halt, preventing this traumatic event. But once the visions of their seers turned black and the unchecked use of magic at Kalamanda had passed the tipping point that would herald their doom, the INSTITUTE OF WAR's doors were closed, and the summoners within accepted their inevitable fate. Giving up all hope of intervention, they commissioned Piltover and Zaun alike for the latest developments in and rallied the greatest mages Valoran had to offer. Before the first meteor struck, marking the beginning of the end, they devoted all their energy to designing a construct that could save the rest of the world from meeting the same grisly end.

It is needless to say that the organization itself was dissolved by this traumatic event, and so were the final remnants of the worldwide truce it had maintained for so long, but the greatest and final creation of the League of Legends was successfully deployed, and soon, its former players would take to a new battlefield, this time united by a common cause.

However, none of that matters to you right now.

Re: Leaguestuck: A League of Legends AU Adventure

Your name is RIVEN. You have just woken up from a restful nap on a PARK BENCH. You were once an ELITE SOLDIER in the service of NOXUS. Unfortunately, thanks to a MILITARY DISASTER that shook your faith in your city-state, you have been wandering in SELF-IMPOSED EXILE, and your recent eviction from the INSTITUTE OF WAR has left you HOMELESS. You have a variety of INTERESTS, but your current IMPOVERISHED STATE prevents you from partaking in any of them.

You equip your RUNIC BLADE, or at least WHAT REMAINS OF IT, to your 1/3BLADEKIND SPECIBUS and prepare to go off looking for a fresh supply of NEWSPAPERS, until you come up with a better idea.

> Riven: Check your pockets or lack thereof.

Good. Your instincts haven't failed you. It's still here.

Before the League of Legends unceremoniously kicked you out in preparation for the oncoming apocalypse, you were granted this RUNIC COMMUNICATION DEVICE that operates on a mixture of hextech and traditional rune magic. To tell the truth, you have no idea what this piece of crap does or who you're expected to communicate with, but it's not like you have a better way to waste your time.

> Riven: Activate device.

Oh. Okay then.

What will the handle of this young woman be?

runicExile

brokenWings

runicAwakening

-------------

Love the idea for this! The art is also great. I look forward to seeing this as it keeps going!

--> bunnyWaifu
    --> bladeWarranty (My favorite)
    --> brokenWings (I swear pumpkin wasn't there when I posted this)
    --> banishedWarrior

This looks great so far! I'll be watching, even if I don't post often.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

> redeemedExile
    Your chumhandle is cloudNinja and you tend to talk rather casually with regard to punctuation and capitalization
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3826-7758-8662
    My candy corns, Fantrolls, and other miscellaneous things I deem important enough to put here:

Yes!

Wait, no. Fuck no.

> Try again.

Alright, there we go.

It may not be the trendiest handle in the short history of this device's existence, but it has a nice ring to it while maintaining a fair enough degree of anonymity. You'll need that after the inspiration for the first handle. One of the few benefits of being a hobo is having less to wear than a BUNNY SUIT.

==>

A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT pops up, including a CHAT INTERFACE for whatever frivolous conversations you intend to have on this stupid thing. You make a mental note to reserve a few clocks for the fool who had the nerve to name it CHAMPIAN. Oh, and a bunch of CHAMPHANDLES on your CHAMPROLL. You assume they're your ex-colleagues, since...

Wait a minute. NOXUS and DEMACIA? The champions from your former city-state are the very last assholes you feel like dealing with right now, and as for the latter bunch, the less said the better.

==>

Oh well. We'll deal with them later. Now that you've initialized your connection to the server, one of them is bound to bother you eventually.

You are situated in an EMPTY PARK. What now?
    Last edited by Leaguestuck; 01-21-2013 at 12:33 AM.

Go mug someone with your sword.

> Farm

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

> Read bench plaque.

>Find neutral monster in the park

You examine your RUNIC BLADE. This trusty oversized sword has accompanied you through countless battlefields up until the one on which you broke it as an allegory of your damaged feelings, because you often like to pretend you're a misunderstood babe instead of a downright brutal warrior. Should have sprung for the blade warranty, indeed.

Fortunately, this move proved not to be as mind-numbingly moronic as you thought. The sword is capable of MAGICALLY REPAIRING ITSELF, allowing you to unlock the potential of the BLADEKIND specibus, sometimes even beyond what you were originally. This ability activates based on your will, so you can expect it to kick in at a time when you're tackling a great challenge or facing a powerful adversary. Or, god forbid, a time when you're not a damned hobo in an empty fucking park.

Which is also why you can't mug anyone or farm. There isn't a creep in sight. Whoops.

> Riven: Read bench plaque.

Naturally, you don't recognize the name on the plaque. This is a small, unimportant park in the middle of nowhere, not part of the Demacian Royal Gardens. Not that you would rather be there, of course.

It has quite the exotic ring to it. Maybe it's the moniker of some legendary foreign warrior from a distant shore.

==>

Oh no! Your RUNICATOR has begun to vibrate in a decidely non-sexual fashion! One of the assholes is messaging you, and you have a hunch about who it is.

You can bite the bullet and answer this guy, try to block him, or see if you can blow him off by contacting someone else. Your destiny is in your hands, Riven. What do you do?

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

> Humor the dude and answer. What have you got to lose? A home? You certainly don't have one of those.

> Chat with Swain.

> Look over this guys messages and decide hes a bit too creepy and underhanded. Maybe later. See if anyone you are more friendly with is online (?)

> Humor the dude and answer. What have you got to lose? A home? You certainly don't have one of those.

Show Champlog:

==>

Show Champlog:

we are everywhere. Lieutenant Fish's Avatar
    we chase your mice. we play with your string.
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

> Baxter Swainson.
    FORUM INBOX CURRENTLY FULL. Maybe some day I will bother to clean it out? For now, I can be reached here.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LtFis...invocation.png

> SLEAG
    > SLEGD
    > SLOLS

Skurb

Scrow

Stute

?

SKULL

SGAME

Sdoom
    Last edited by PumpkinAppearifier; 01-22-2013 at 10:39 AM.

we are everywhere. Lieutenant Fish's Avatar
    we chase your mice. we play with your string.
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

ohhhh tha GAME'S name.

> STREETFIGHTER
    FORUM INBOX CURRENTLY FULL. Maybe some day I will bother to clean it out? For now, I can be reached here.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LtFis...invocation.png

Knight of Doom

I second SLEAG

>S'LEAG
    >S'TUTE

My two favorites so far.